The Qualshore co-founders idea was to match the European needs with African opportunities.
Willing to serve this ambition, they stood up as one man and gathered their rich professional experiences.
Senegal is ranked at the first place in sub Saharan Africa in terms of growth, penetration and quality of services:
- A high rate 100% digitalized network all over the country, giving a wide range of varied services (ADSL, VSAT, ISDN, Frame Relay);
- 5 Gb/s international bandwith available
- Direct optical fiber connection with Europe, Asia and America.
- There are high selectived educations delivering for instance high level IT developers ;
- The regulatory framework, acclaimed by the Emerging Senegal Plan (ESP) promotes business exchanges and guarantees the promulgation of data protection and security laws in the information and communication technologies agitated sector.
Population of less than 20 years old in 2013
ICT mean contribution to the GDP (McKinsey 2013)
IT services penetration rate – Osiris 2013
Solving the impossible equation of high Quality at a low Price !